You deserve a little luxury in your life. Be inspired in the early morning serenity of the Outback, let your mind wander and watch the horizon change colours with the sun. Here's a selection of suggested 3 Day / 2 Night itineraries to get you started, just pick which accommodation option will suit you best.
Uluru and Kata Tjuta
- Getting Here & Getting Around Whether you arrive by air, car or coach – getting to Uluru is easy.
- Weather - Sunrise & Sunset Weather update, sunrise and sunset times in Uluru and Kata Tjuta.
- Uluru and Kata Tjuta National Park Surrounded by unique wildlife and spirit of the Anangu people’s Tjukurpa, the Park is a 'must do.'
- Anangu & Culture Form a connection with the traditional owners of Uluru Kata Tjuta and the surrounding land.
- Mutitjulu Foundation Considering the riches you will take away, why not leave a little something behind?
- Natural Environment The Red Centre's unique wildlife, rich flora, geology and astronomy will surprise you.
- Red Centre Alice Springs, Mt Conner & Kings Canyon are located in spiritual heart of Australia, the Red Centre.
- 2 Night Weekend Escape A 2 night weekend escape that’ll make you wish you’d booked that extra night.
- 3 Night Outback Adventure Discover the best the Australian outback has to offer in 3 adventure-packed nights.
- 3 Night Family Shortbreak Discover the heart of Australia with this 3 night family itinerary staying 5 Star.
- 5 Night Family Break Discover the heart of Australia with this 5 night family itinerary staying 5 Star.
- 3 Night Luxury & Indulgence The ultimate luxury & indulgence short break discovering the heart of Australia.
- 5 Night Luxury & Indulgence A luxurious & indulgent 5 night stay designed to fully discover the great Central Australian desert.
- 2 Night Luxury Stay Immerse yourself in the Outback with this 2 night Luxury & Indulgence package with a view of Uluru from your balcony.
- 2 Night Luxury Stay Immerse yourself in the Outback with this 2 night Luxury & Indulgence 5 star package including breakfast daily.
Sails In The Desert
In the heart of Australia's Red Centre, Sails in the Desert contrasts Uluru's raw beauty.from $452 room only rate, min 2 night infoDesert Gardens Hotel
Centrally located and surrounded by magnificent ghost gums and flowering native shrubs.from $332 room only rate, min 2 night infoEmu Walk Apartments
Emu Walk Apartments offer the luxury of newly renovated, fully serviced apartmentsfrom $344 room only rate, min 2 night infoOutback Pioneer Hotel
Perfect for the demands of travellers looking for quality service in relaxed surrounds.from $276 room only rate, min 2 night infoOutback Pioneer Lodge
Perfect for the budget minded traveller with comfortable budget rooms & hostel beds.from $38 dorm bed infoAyers Rock Campground
Ayers Rock campground offers cabins, unpowered and powered sites for caravans, campervans, motor homes and camper trailers.from $38 Non-Powered Site infoLongitude 131°
Longitude 131° offers an exclusive experience of the Australian Outback.from $2400 All inclusive, min 2 night infoUluru Family Holiday
A family holiday is about more than a getaway; it's about discovery & explorationfrom $774 3 nights room, 2 adults + 2 kids infoLuxury Uluru Special
Immerse yourself in the magic of this cultural living landscape in luxury.from $975 3 night package per person info
Around the Resort
- Dining & Bars From fine dining under the desert sky to a casual café lunch, choose from 15 dining options.
- Red Ochre Spa Relax in the heart of the Australian outback with a visit to the Red Ochre Spa.
- Art & Galleries Wander around and immerse yourself in the art and galleries located at Ayers Rock Resort.
- Weddings Journey to Uluru in the spiritual heart of Australia for the ultimate wedding setting.
- Services & Facilities The Resort Town Square provides guests with a comprehensive range of services and shops.
- About Ayers Rock Resort An oasis in the middle of the desert, the iconic curves of Uluru are just the beginning.
- Maps You can experience the beauty of the living cultural landscape of Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, in Australia's Northern Territory.
- What's On Throughout the year Ayers Rock Resort hosts a number of major annual and special events