1 Free Night: Stay 3, Pay 2
*Conditions apply. Travel 16 Oct '18 to 31 Mar '19
Ayers Rock Campgroundhttps://tourmkr.com/G1dRVVlUnH
Located 15km from Uluru, Ayers Rock Campground caters to the en-route travel camping needs, from air-conditioned cabins to powered sites for caravans, campervans, motor homes and camper trailers, or pitch your tent on lush green grass under the shade of native desert oaks. The Campground also provides a range of services and facilities including a swimming pool, playground, bbq facilities and outdoor kitchen and self-service laundry facilities to make the great outdoors truly enjoyable.
Located within Ayers Rock Resort, the campground is an ideal base from which to experience the beauty of the living cultural landscape of Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park. The Resort boasts a range of restaurants and bars, shops, a well-stocked IGA supermarket, petrol station, Tour & Information Centre, art galleries and a convenient complimentary shuttle service to get around. As a guest staying at the Ayers Rock Campground you can participate in a range of Free Daily Activities including guided garden walks and Indigenous bush yarns.
2 Bedroom Cabins
The campground offers 14 air-conditioned cabins with shared bathroom facilities. Cabins feature 2 bedrooms, linen, cooking facilities and utensils, microwave, refrigerator and television. Bedding configuration is 1 double bed in one bedroom, and 2 sets of single bunk beds in the second bedroom. Sleeps a maximum of 6 people.
Camping - Powered Site
The campground is close to all facilities and consists of 198 Powered Camping Sites which are spacious offering plenty of room to relax. Each site is featured on a shaded area with power for added comfort - electrical outlets 240/250 Volt, 50Hz AC.Tent / campervan are not provided, guests are to bring their own tents/ campervan and camping equipment.
Camping - Non-Powered Site
There are 220 non-powered tent sites on a spacious area located within close proximity to shared facilities.
Tent / campervan are not provided, guests are to bring their own tents / campervan and camping equipment.
Camping - Coaches
There are 4 coach camping bays catering to larger groups. Coach Crew including drivers and guides stay complimentary (for camping only).
Ayers Rock Campground Rates
||1 Jun '19 - 15 Oct 19
||16 Oct '19 - 31 Mar '20|
|Nightly Rate (1-2 pax)
|Family (2 Adults & 2 Kids)||$54
|Child (6-15 years)||$10
|Camping Powered||1 Jun '19 - 31 Oct 19||1 Nov '19 - 31 Mar '20|
|Nightly Rate (1-2 pax)
|Family (2 Adults & 2 Kids)
|Child (6-15 years)
|2 Bedroom Cabin||1 Jun '19 - 31 Oct 19||1 Nov '19 - 31 Mar '20|
|Nightly Rate (1-6 pax)
Campground Special Offer
Book Ayers Rock Resort Campground
NOTE: Pre-booking is essential. Especially during the Australian School Holiday periods the campground sells out consistently.
Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation policy is 24 hours / 1 nights accommodation
- Campground Cabins based on shared bathroom facilities
- Child rates apply for children 6-15 years
- Children 5 years and under stay free of charge
- Coach Crew (including drivers and guides) stay free of charge for camping only
- Stay 3/Pay 2: Valid for travel from 1 November 2019 to 31 March 2020, min. 3 nights stay
- Rates subject to availability and change without notice
Amenities & Facilities
- Reception open from 7am to 8pm (seasonal)
- Shared amenities with laundry facilities
- Communal kitchen facilities
- Share gas barbeque facilities
- Wireless Internet & Internet Kiosk
- Swimming pool
- Volleyball Court
- Playground & giant chess set
- Pet friendly
- Complimentary car parking
- Complimentary resort shuttle bus
- Check in 3pm / Out 10am
Around the Resort
- Petrol Station
- Medical Centre
- Resort Shopping Centre
- IGA Supermarket
- ANZ Bank, Newsagency & Post Office
- Access to Ayers Rock Resort's restaurants & bars
- Huge variety of touring options