Ayers Rock Resort is Now Open
RE-DISCOVER AYERS ROCK RESORT, SAFELY
Our team has undergone extensive training on creating a safe, healthy, and unforgettable guest experience, and we’re ready to welcome you back with savings of up to 50% on 2, 3, and 4+ night stays.
As an iconic destination located in one of the harshest environments, we have always worked hard to provide the level of comfort our guests expect. Upon reopening Ayers Rock Resort, we’re implementing a new standard of safety and hygiene to meet a new level of expectation. Please review the What to Expect During Your Stay section (below) for more details on how we’re ensuring our guests enjoy a safe, healthy, and unforgettable experience as we reopen.
Guests will be treated to a fresh new look and feel when they arrive at Ayers Rock Resort, which has undergone an extensive redesign including all guest rooms and suites and improvements at Sails in the Desert, The Lost Camel, and the Campground. Airport infrastructure and facilities have also been improved, enabling guests to move through security faster and start their holidays sooner.
We can’t wait to experience Uluru with you and we’re excited to share our brand new look!
Immerse yourself in the Australian outback with unique tours and curated experiences.
Book with Confidence:
Flexible Rate Special Conditions
These rate special conditions are supplementary to Voyages Ayers Rock Resort Small Groups Booking General Terms and Conditions which can be found here
- These special rates are only available when rooms are booked online with Voyages
- Offer ends 15 December 2020
- Rates are only available when booking for individual and small groups (being bookings of 9 rooms or less)
- The offer is valid at participating hotels and for travel from 1 August 2020 to 31 March 2021 only.
- Bookings can be rescheduled up to 2 days prior to arrival without a change fee
- Voyages standard 7 day cancellation policy will apply
- Should you reschedule within the 7 day no-refund cancellation period, your booking will remain non-refundable irrespective of any subsequent re-scheduling
- Flights are not included and need to be booked separately with Airlines
- Rates are quoted in Australian dollars
- Rates are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- These rates are subject to availability at the time of booking
What to expect when you arrive
IS THERE ANYTHING I NEED TO DO PRIOR TO MY TRIP?
All guests are required to comply with Northern Territory entry requirements, including ensuring all eligible guests are fully vaccinated. We recommend you review and monitor entry requirements are they are constantly changing. All guests will also be required to complete a Border entry form 7 days or less prior to entry into the Northern Territory. You can do this at nt.gov.au
NEW HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICIES AND PRACTICES AT THE RESORT
The health and wellbeing of our staff and guests is of the utmost importance. Therefore, upon reopening we will implement an enhanced standard of safety along with hygiene measures to meet a new level of expectation. In conjunction with industry leading health and safety partners and our preferred chemical & PPE suppliers we will employ a range of best practice measures for the effective management of COVID-19 across all areas of our business.
New measures include:
- Enhanced cleaning protocols including the daily use of hospital grade cleaning materials and regular deep cleaning of guest rooms and public areas
- Comprehensive safety and hygiene training for all staff including mandatory infection control training for COVID-19, which will be rigorously audited
- New guest contact measures in all outlets including social distancing protocols, availability of hand sanitiser & masks and contactless payments solutions where possible
- Enhanced food and safety standards including established new COVID-19 protocols with all employees to wear masks and gloves in the kitchen
- In addition, we will be working with our transport and touring partners to ensure best practice protocols are implemented with a Voyages staff member available for all departures to provide support and service as required.
While we believe these measures highlighted will ensure Ayers Rock Resort is an industry leader in the management of COVID-19 we would encourage you to visit our dedicated website page with further detailed information of actions and protocols being introduced to ensure the safety of all guests and staff.
AIRPORT HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICIES AND PRACTICES
Airport transfers will continue to be provided to all guests arriving on commercial flights with staggered seat distancing, contactless sanitiser available and enhanced cleaning protocols introduced on all AAT Kings vehicles.
QFG will provide regular announcements regarding social distancing guidelines. This will be part of the regular boarding calls as well.
Gate Seating Changes
This will be done in accordance with Government requirements. Measures incude adjusted seating plan, markings 'do not use' etc. This will be in place to corrospond with the first flight arrival.
As per boarding announcement by Qantas representative.
Hygiene Kits (PPE)
Passengers collect kit from near boarding pass readers. QFG will fund kits but airport to support with proximate storage area for boxes.
Increased cleaning and wipe down of all traffic areas
Hand Sanitiser Stations
In addition to other locations, sanitiser will be provided at each boarding gate.
Use existing Airport Authority signage where required but supplement with QFG signs as required. Additional signage in general passenger areas by airport.
Social Distancing -Terminal Floor Markings
This will be done in accordance with Government requirements. Will be required in check-in, boarding gates and baggage reclaim.
Where possible (i.e.. belt available) bags to be spaced to meet social distancing requirements. Floor distancing markings will be in place.
AVAILABLE DINING OPTIONS AT AYERS ROCK RESORT
Ilkari Restaurant located within Sails in the Desert will open daily for breakfast & dinner. An à la carte menu will replace the traditional buffet for both breakfast and dinner. The à la carte breakfast can continue to be pre-booked at your contracted buffet rate.
Walpa Bar also located within Sails in the Desert will open for dinner with a limited à l carte menu.
Within the Town Square Gecko’s Café will open open daily for lunch and early dinner and will offer dine in or take away. The Kulata Academy Café will also open daily for a light breakfast and lunch.
In room dining across all three properties will be available 24/7.
Please visit the Ayers Rock Resort website for additional details regarding opening hours for each outlet and information on resort shopping and services.
AVAILABLE TOURS AND GUEST ACTIVITIES
We are pleased to advise Sounds of Silence and a number of Field of Light tours will reopen and be operational on selected dates from 1 August these are available to pre-book via the website.
Desert Awakenings (and Outback Sky Journeys) will initially not run and further information will be advised in due course.
A limited Free Guest Activity program has been developed and is available to access via the website. Information will also be provided to guests upon check in.
An extensive selection of tours to explore the National Park will be available by our touring partners and we recommend that you contact them directly for further information.
TRAVEL OPTIONS AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
To assist you in stimulating demand to explore Uluru we are pleased to release a range of special offers for stays of 2, 3 and 4+ nights with discounts of up to 50%.
These rates are available to book now for travel from 1 August 2020 via your preferred direct connectivity option.