Made for memories
IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES TO ENJOY TOGETHER
Making unforgettable memories with the whole family is something you just can’t put a price on. From the minute the plane touches down in the Red Centre, you – and your kids – will be wide-eyed with awe, from the sweeping red dunes and sparkling Outback sky overhead to the full lineup of family-friendly activities and immersive experiences to enjoy together.
Bundle everyone up bright and early for a sunrise walk, or let the kids stay up a bit past bedtime for an incredible Astro Tour. Get up-close and personal with the creatures who live in the desert during a reptile show, then let everyone indulge their creative side with a dot-painting workshop. And, of course, there are plenty of ‘in-between’ moments where memories will be made too – splashing in the swimming pool, curling up on a plush bed to watch a movie before drifting off, and introducing the whole family to warm, welcoming Outback hospitality.
- ‘Child’ or ‘Children’ means a person or persons aged between 2 years and 15 years at the time of check-in.
- At Ayers Rock Resort:
- (a) Children stay for free when using existing bedding. Extra person charges apply for additional rollaway beds;
- (b) One Child up to 12 years old who is accompanied by one paying adult may dine for free at buffet breakfast restaurants. Additional Children up to 12 years old accompanying the same adult dine at buffet breakfast restaurants at a reduced rate;
- (c) Children aged between 13 years and 15 years dine at buffet breakfast restaurants at a reduced rate;
- (d) specially priced Children’s menus are available at selected restaurants for lunch and dinner; and
- (e) all Children must be accompanied by an adult at all restaurants.
Free Family Activities
Explore Like A Kid
Whether you like a little adventure – or a lot – the perfect family getaway awaits at Ayers Rock Resort. Read on to see how to make every visit magical, even for our littlest guests.