Velocity Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions of Voyages Indigenous Tourism Australia (Voyages) & Velocity Frequent Flyer
You must be a member of the Velocity Frequent Flyer Program to earn Points. Membership and points are subject to the Velocity Frequent Flyer Program terms and conditions as amended from time to time.
Direct Bookings only
Your entire stay must be booked directly with Voyages Indigenous Tourism Australia via the following eligible channels:
- The official Voyages Indigenous Tourism Australia website www.voyages.com.au
- The official Ayers Rock Resort website www.ayersrockresort.com.au
- The official Home Valley Station website www.hvstation.com.au
- Via the Voyages Travel Centre Call Centre:
- Within Australia: Telephone 1300 134 044
- Outside Australia: Telephone +61 2 8296 8010
- Email: [email protected]
Eligible Hotels & Rates
- Room-only bookings
- The accommodation component only for any breakfast, meal or tour inclusive bundled packages
- The accommodation component only for any flight-inclusive bundled packages (not valid for the flight component).
Name on Bookings
Rooms booked at Voyages can only be booked in one name. This name on the hotel booking must exactly match the name associated with the Velocity Membership Number provided at the time of booking. (e.g. If the room is booked under the name John Smith, The Velocity Membership Number provided on the booking must also be John Smith to be eligible for Points). The Lead Name on the room booking will be confirmed upon check-in. Voyages will not be able to change the name associated with a booking on its system after the guest has checked-in for their stay.
Maximum of one eligible booking per night
Guests may only provide their Velocity Membership Number to a maximum of one room per night. Consecutive nights at the same hotel will be considered as one stay, regardless of the number of check-ins.
Standard Points allocation and calculation
Voyages will award the verified guest 3 Points per AUD$1 spent on eligible hotels and rates outlined above.
- If the guest has not received their points within 14 days of departure, the guest should file a missing Points claim via the Velocity website no later than 90 days after check-out.
- In the event of a guest booking on a flight-inclusive bundled package - the guest will only earn Points on the accommodation component of the booking at the standard rate of 3 Points per dollar. The flight component will not be eligible for Points paid by Voyages, but may be eligible for Points issued by the airline subject to their own terms and conditions.
Bonus Point allocation and calculation
From time to time Voyages will run promotions that will allocate bonus Points on eligible bookings.
- These bonus Points will be awarded in addition to the standard Points.
- Terms governing the allocation of bonus Points will be communicated to the guest at the time of booking.
- If the guest has not received their Points within 14 days of departure, the guest should file a missing points claim via the Velocity website no later than 90 days after check-out.
Points cannot be split between two or more members occupying the same room. Only the primary booking contact can earn Points as per item 5 above.
Time of Booking
Velocity Membership Number must be provided at the time of booking. It is the responsibility of the guest to provide an accurate Velocity Membership Number against the booking to be eligible for Points.
- Bookings must have been made after 12 July 2013. This is the date that Voyages joined the Velocity Frequent Flyer Program, and only new bookings made after this date are eligible, (even if the guest-stay actually occurs after this date).
Points will not be earned for stays of the following types:
- Stays in Outback Pioneer Lodge, Ayers Rock Campground, Home Valley Station Campground.
- Earn is not available on activity, retail, food and beverage, or service spend at the Hotel or Resort
- Earn is not available on stays that are booked in-part or wholly on industry rates, airline-cancellation rates, travel agent rates, 'family and friends' rates, complimentary rates, and/or prizewinner rates.
- Earn is not available on any hotel booking made in-part or wholly via any intermediary such as a travel agent or any third-party website.
- Earn is not available on any rate that has been booked in-part or wholly on any group-negotiated rates (e.g. Wedding groups, Social groups etc), or any company/association-negotiated rates.
- Earn is not available on any rate that has been booked in-part or wholly on the Entertainment Card program.
- Earn is not available on any rate that has been booked in-part or wholly on the Accor Live Limitless or Accor Advantage Plus program.
- Earn is not available on any cancelled or abandoned bookings. The guest must actually stay/fulfil any eligible booking to be awarded Points.
- Earn is not available to bookings whereby the guest has any outstanding payment owing to Voyages.