Velocity Terms and ConditionsTerms and conditions of Voyages Indigenous Tourism Australia (Voyages) & Velocity Frequent Flyer
- Velocity Membership - You must be a member of the Velocity Frequent Flyer Program to earn Points. Membership and points are subject to the Velocity Frequent Flyer Program terms and conditions as amended from time to time.
- Direct Bookings only - Your entire stay must be booked directly with Voyages Indigenous Tourism Australia via the following eligible channels:
- The official Voyages Indigenous Tourism Australia website www.voyages.com.au
- The official Ayers Rock Resort website www.ayersrockresort.com.au
- The official Home Valley Station website www.hvstation.com.au
- Via the Voyages Travel Centre Call Centre:
- Within Australia: Telephone 1300 134 044
- Outside Australia: Telephone +61 2 8296 8010
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You must stay at a hotel that is operated by Voyages Indigenous Tourism Australia.
For the eligible hotels listed below, earn points on the dollar-spend for room component only:
- Room-only bookings
- The accommodation component only for any breakfast, meal or tour inclusive bundled packages
- The accommodation component only for any flight-inclusive bundled packages (not valid for the flight component).
- If the guest has not received their points within 14 days of departure, the guest should file a missing Points claim via the Velocity website no later than 90 days after check-out.
- In the event of a guest booking on a flight-inclusive bundled package - the guest will only earn Points on the accommodation component of the booking at the standard rate of 3 Points per dollar. The flight component will not be eligible for Points paid by Voyages, but may be eligible for Points issued by the airline subject to their own terms and conditions.
- These bonus Points will be awarded in addition to the standard Points.
- Terms governing the allocation of bonus Points will be communicated to the guest at the time of booking.
- If the guest has not received their Points within 14 days of departure, the guest should file a missing points claim via the Velocity website no later than 90 days after check-out.
- Bookings must have been made after 12 July 2013. This is the date that Voyages joined the Velocity Frequent Flyer Program, and only new bookings made after this date are eligible, (even if the guest-stay actually occurs after this date).
- Stays in Outback Pioneer Lodge, Ayers Rock Campground, Home Valley Station Campground.
- Earn is not available on activity, retail, food and beverage, or service spend at the Hotel or Resort
- Earn is not available on stays that are booked in-part or wholly on industry rates, airline-cancellation rates, travel agent rates, 'family and friends' rates, complimentary rates, and/or prizewinner rates.
- Earn is not available on any hotel booking made in-part or wholly via any intermediary such as a travel agent or any third-party website.
- Earn is not available on any rate that has been booked in-part or wholly on any group-negotiated rates (e.g. Wedding groups, Social groups etc), or any company/association-negotiated rates.
- Earn is not available on any rate that has been booked in-part or wholly on the Entertainment Card program.
- Earn is not available on any rate that has been booked in-part or wholly on the Accor LeClub or Accor Advantage Plus program.
- Earn is not available on any cancelled or abandoned bookings. The guest must actually stay/fulfil any eligible booking to be awarded Points.
- Earn is not available to bookings whereby the guest has any outstanding payment owing to Voyages.