Sails In The Desert
In the heart of Australia's Red Centre, Sails in the Desert contrasts Uluru's raw beauty.from $410 3 night specialDesert Gardens Hotel
Centrally located and surrounded by magnificent ghost gums and flowering native shrubs.from $360 3 night specialEmu Walk Apartments
Emu Walk Apartments offer the luxury of newly renovated, fully serviced apartmentsfrom $410 3 night specialThe Lost Camel Hotel
This quirky hotel is conveniently located in the heart of the Resortfrom $290 3 night specialOutback Pioneer Hotel
Perfect for the demands of travellers looking for quality service in relaxed surrounds.Outback Pioneer Lodge
Perfect for the budget minded traveller with comfortable budget rooms & hostel beds.from $38 dorm bedAyers Rock Campground
Ayers Rock campground offers cabins, powered and unpowered camp sitesfrom $43 Non-Powered SiteLongitude 131°
Longitude 131° offers an exclusive experience of the Australian Outback.from $3000 all inclusive, min 2 night
- Best of Uluru Itineraries Soak up the stunning outback with the must do tours and activities.
- Luxury Itineraries Treat yourself to a little luxury and indulgence with experiences that will leave you with lasting memories.
- Outback Adventure Itineraries Fun packed, adrenaline pumped adventure experiences.
Travelling to Uluru
- Getting Here & Getting Around Flight, transfers and car-hire information & maps
- Weather Forecast, Sunrise & Sunset Weather forecast, sunrise and sunset viewing locations and times in Uluru and Kata Tjuta.
- Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park Can I climb Uluru? When is Uluru open? Do I need a ticket? What walks can I do?
- Anangu & Culture Anangu are the traditional owners of Uluru-Kata Tjuta.
- Mutitjulu Foundation Considering the riches you will take away, why not leave a little something behind?
- Natural Environment Info on the geology of Uluru & Kata Tjuta, flora, birds, bugs & wildlife and astronomy.
- Red Centre Discover Alice Springs, Mt Conner & Kings Canyon located in Australia's Red Centre.
- Maps Maps of Ayers Rock Resort, the Red Centre & Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park.
Around the Resort
- Dining, Restaurants & Bars Choose from 15 dining options at Ayers Rock Resort.
- Services & Facilities The Resort Town Square provides guests with a comprehensive range of services and shops.
- Art & Galleries Wander around and immerse yourself in the art and galleries located at Ayers Rock Resort.
- About Ayers Rock Resort An oasis in the middle of the desert, the iconic curves of Uluru are just the beginning.
- Events Throughout the year Ayers Rock Resort hosts a number of major annual and special events
- Red Ochre Spa Relax in the heart of the Australian outback with a visit to the Red Ochre Spa.
- Conferences and Events Conferences and Events, Uluru Meeting Place at Ayers Rock Resort
- Weddings Journey to Uluru in the spiritual heart of Australia for the ultimate wedding setting.