HOW YOU CAN HELP
It’s easy to support the Anangu Communities Foundation – in fact, you can click the “Donate Today” link to get started with making an online donation! The Foundation also appreciates donations of necessary materials, equipment, and supplies. Guests at Ayers Rock Resort can support the Foundation via cash donation boxes located through the resort.
Thank you for all donations, large and small – every bit helps to support, protect, and nurture these incredible communities and share their culture and knowledge with the world.
Support the Foundation
Frequently Asked Questions
As an individual you can make a lasting difference by:
- Organising a fundraiser in your community, office, local school.
- Making a donation online, mail or deposit into the Foundation bank account. Your donation is tax deductible under Australian law.
- Providing much needed supplies, materials and equipment - contact us to discuss the communities needs.
- When you're visiting the resort, deliver a package with goods or send it to Anangu Communities Foundation, PO Box 135, YULARA NT 0872
For guests staying at Ayers Rock Resort
As a guest at Ayers Rock Resort, donations may be charged to your room account or you can make cash donations in the collection boxes located throughout the resort and at the Ayers Rock Airport. Ayers Rock Resort will match all guest contributions dollar-for-dollar, up to $200,000 each year. You may claim your tax deduction when you complete your Australian tax return, using your room account as proof of donation.
Your contribution will help make a big difference, improving health, providing education and supporting social and economic participation in the local communities - thank you.
Businesses can play a role in the Foundation, from their contribution of much needed funds to donations in kind and the sponsorship of programs. Donations are tax deductible under Australian law. Here are some ideas for you as a business on how you can support the Anangu Communities Foundation;
- Hold a fundraising event.
- Help spread the word by incorporating information about the Foundation (along with an opportunity to make a donation) at industry conferences and trade shows, in presentations to clients and at schools.
- Use fundraising as a team building activity within your workplace.
- Find out more about the Anangu Communities Foundation and promote discussion with your friends, family and colleagues.
Your collaborated efforts can help make a big difference. Let us know how you're planning to support the Anangu Communities Foundation and we will provide support for your efforts.
Make a donation in branch
You can make a donation at any ANZ branch or via EFT using our account details:
Account Name: Anangu Communities Foundation
BSB: 015 881
Account Number: 8363-31846
If you make an EFT donation and would like a tax receipt please email [email protected] indicating the amount that has been donated, the organization or individual it has been donated by and the date it was put into the account.
Make a donation by mail
Cheques should be made payable to Anangu Communities Foundation and posted to:
Anangu Communities Foundation, PO Box 135, YULARA NT 0872
Donation Refund Policy
- We ask that you enter your details carefully and with consideration, including the dollar value of your donation, when donating to the Anangu Communities Foundation on-line.
- The Anangu Communities Foundation is under no obligation to refund donations made in error by you, however we will endeavour to fix any genuine errors (such as the amount donated) if such errors are brought to our attention within 14 days of the transaction taking place. We regret that we will be unable to make corrections after this time period has elapsed, other than in exceptional circumstances.
- Anangu Communities Foundation reserves the right to deduct any bank fees, transaction charges or processing fees arising from donation errors made by a donor.
- A donor who has been provided with a tax receipt for their donation will be ineligible to claim a tax deduction for any refunded donation.
- The Anangu Communities Foundation is under no obligation to refund change of heart donations.
- Should an error ever be made by Anangu Communities Foundation, our financial institutation(s) or platform partners, a full refund will be made promptly upon notification of the error.
- Donations to Anangu Communities Foundation of $2 and over may be tax deductable. Ongoing monthly donations are tax deductable and will be receipted at the end of financial year.
- Please ensure that there are sufficient clear funds available in your account. Please check your account statement to verify that the amounts debited from your account are correct.
- If you have a query or a genuine refund (due to error) request, please direct communication as follows:
- Email: [email protected]
- Post: Anangu Communities Foundation, PO Box 135, YULARA NT 0872
Every bit helps
Supporting the Anangu Communities Foundation can be as easy as donating online, providing necessary supplies or equipment, or organising a fundraiser in your office or local school. If you have any questions about the Foundation, please get in touch and a member of our team would be thrilled to help you.
Thank you for all donations, large and small – every bit helps to support, protect, and nurture these incredible Aboriginal communities and share their culture and knowledge with the world.