Get More Wow out of your trip without breaking the bank.
Keen to tick Uluru off your bucket list this winter? With the Australian government subsidising half-price flights to popular holiday destinations – including Uluru – it’s more affordable than ever to put your bucket list adventure on the to-do list. And, with increased availability at The Lost Camel and Desert Gardens Hotel beginning in July, it's the perfect time to plan your winter getaway. Book before it's gone – this special rate is only valid until 16 June 2021 on flights through September!
Stay 3 nights and save:
- Increased availability at The Lost Camel or Desert Gardens Hotel opening from the 25 June 2021
- Return airport transfers from Ayers Rock Airport to the resort (no booking required)
- Access to FREE Indigenous Activities Program
- FREE WiFi
- Flexible Cancellation Policy - FREE Cancellation up to 8 days prior
- Booking window: 1 April 2021 - 31 July 2021
- Valid for travel between 1 July 2021 - 30 September 2021
- Flights not included
Our top Uluru experiences
With over 101 tours and experiences on offer at Uluru and around Ayers Rock Resort, there is lots to pick and choose from to guarantee your days are action-packed. Here are our Top Five Picks to get you started.