Buffet Breakfast Special
A Delicious Start To Your Day
Prepare for a day of exploring the Outback with a delicious breakfast buffet at Ilkari Restaurant. Named for the local Indigenous word for ‘sky’, Ilkari’s menu is filled with delicious, fresh, local Australian produce and flavours. Pile your plate high with items from the hot buffet, such as eggs, pancakes, sausages, and bacon, or feast on a made-to-order omelette. Choose from a variety of fresh pastries that pair perfectly with a cup of piping-hot coffee or tea, or go for breakfast on the run with yogurt, fruit, and cold buffet items.
- ‘Child’ or ‘Children’ means a person or persons aged between 2 years and 15 years at the time of check-in.
- At Ayers Rock Resort:
- (a) Children stay for free when using existing bedding. Extra person charges apply for additional rollaway beds;
- (b) One Child up to 12 years old who is accompanied by one paying adult may dine for free at buffet breakfast restaurants. Additional Children up to 12 years old accompanying the same adult dine at buffet breakfast restaurants at a reduced rate;
- (c) Children aged between 13 years and 15 years dine at buffet breakfast restaurants at a reduced rate;
- (d) specially priced Children’s menus are available at selected restaurants for lunch and dinner; and
- (e) all Children must be accompanied by an adult at all restaurants.
ADD BREAKFAST EVERY DAY AND SAVE UP TO 35%
- Adults $30/day
- Youth (13-15) $15/day
- Kids under 12 eat FREE
Call Voyages on 1300 134 044 to add breakfast to your stay.