Uluru Family Escape
Embark on a journey of discovery and exploration in Australia's spiritual heartland with the whole family.
From bush yarns and dot painting to dining under a canopy of stars and camel rides across a timeless land, there are more than 65 ways to discover the beauty and cultural treasures of Uluru.
FAMILY PACKAGE INCLUDES
- a stay at the beautiful 5-star Sails in the Desert
- delicious buffet breakfast daily
- a Pass to see Field of Light
- Red Desert Reptile show
- one dinner at Ilkari Restaurant (excludes beverages)
- discover a host of FREE Indigenous daily activities for the whole family to enjoy
- most of the tours at Uluru cater to families.
- for lunch and dinner, a special children's menu is available at the restaurants throughout the Resort
This offer is available for travel from 8 November '19 to 26 March '20.
Please note package is not available over the following dates: 25th December '19 to 3rd of January '20 (inclusive) & 8th February '20 to 1st March '20 (inclusive).
Check out our other suggested family friendly packages and itineraries.
WHY BOOK WITH US? You can have total peace of mind that when you're booking direct with us, you get the best travel advice, you pay the lowest price, you don't pay any booking or credit card fees and you receive instant confirmation + more
- Buffet Breakfast
- Field of Light Pass
- Red Desert Reptiles
- One dinner at Ilkari
- Ayers Rock Airport transfers
- Complimentary in-room WiFi
- Indigenous Activities Program
0 people have made a booking for this hotel in the last 30 days
Tell us your travel dates & who is travelling and click GO
Natural tones are complemented by Indigenous artwork, artifacts and decorative pieces that surround you with the magic and mystery of local Anangu creation stories.
Step out onto the balcony or patio and listen to the desert day transform to night before curling up in the pure luxury of one of Sails in the Desert’s ‘Ahh’ Beds.
Rooms are configured with either twin Queen beds or one King bed. Interconnecting rooms, cots, roll-away beds and wheelchair accessible rooms are on request and subject to availability (charges may apply).
Your stay includes Free Indigenous Activities Program, return Ayers Rock Airport transfers, free use of Ayers Rock Resort shuttle bus service, Virgin Velocity Points and children 15 years and under stay free using existing bedding.
- Free in-room WiFi
- Mini Bar
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Heating / air-conditioning
- HD TV with free to air channels and radio
- Ensuite bathroom with complimentary amenities, luxury robes, blow dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In room safe
- Non-smoking rooms
- Interconnecting and family room configurations
- Accessible rooms
To see available rooms & prices, complete the CHECK AVAILABILITY panel above and click GO