SEIT Outback Australia
Come and join your SEIT Outback Australia guide in your small group tour vehicle to explore the most profound and culturally significant monolith in Australia. Embrace the culture, geology and environment that is Uluru. You will meander into Mutitjulu Waterhole, undertake the Mala Walk and visit rock art sites with your guide to learn of Uluru’s significance to the Anangu (local Aboriginal) people. Adjourn to the Talinguru Nyakunytjaku viewing area where you will observe an uninterrupted sunset over Uluru with Kata Tjuta in the distance. Enjoy the peace of this very special place with a glass of chilled sparkling wine as the day comes to a close.
Some of the adventures to experience include:
- Standing in the shadow of the ancients
- Visiting mystical waterholes at the base of Uluru
- Exploring the rock art of the Anangu teachers
- Learning the creation stories of Liru, Kuniya and Mala
- Understanding the complex environment of Uluru
Tour duration approx. 5 hours.
Tour departs 75 minutes prior to sunset.
From $177 / adult, $141 / child
- Sparkling wine and nibbles included
- Experience an Uluru sunset
- Delight at Uluru's changing colour
- Photo opportunity