Uluru Segway Tours
$199 /person. For travel between 1st Apr 2023 - 31st Mar 2024
Your Uluru Sunrise and Segway tour begins with a convenient hotel pick-up and transfer to Uluru's sunrise viewing area.
Witness the magic of Uluru as dawn breaks over Australia's spiritual heart. Enjoy a light breakfast of tasty muffins, toasted muesli, juice, tea, coffee and hot chocolate.
Before you embark on your Segway adventure, take a short guided walk into Mutitjulu Waterhole at the base of the rock.
Step on your Segway and cruise 12kms around the base of Uluru with your guide leading the way. Stop and take in Australia's most incredible landscapes. When your tour ends, you'll be transferred back to Ayers Rock Resort.
Tour duration approx. 5 hours
Tour begins 1 hour prior to sunrise.
Suitable for children 12 years and over.
Clothing and Footwear Participants are required to wear closed in shoes whilst participating on any Uluru Segway tour activity. Under no circumstances will participants wearing thongs be permitted to engage in any Uluru Segway Tours activity. Rider Requirements
Segway riding is a form of adventure activity. Therefore participants need to:
- be a minimum of 12 years of age, and if under 18 years of age be accompanied by an adult;
- weigh between 45-117kg/99-257lbs as set out by Segway PT manufacturer;
- correctly wear the provided helmet, elbow and knee pads at all times;
- be fit, healthy and free from injury or illness that may impact participant ability to Segway;
- be free of vision or balance impairment that may impact safe operation of a Segway PT;
- be fit enough to ride a bicycle
- be free of drugs or alcohol;
- inform Uluru Segway Tours of any health or vision conditions that may impact their participation in the activity