Uluru Sunrise & Segway
Uluru Segway Tours
Your Uluru Sunrise and Segway tour begins with a convenient hotel pick-up and transfer to Uluru's sunrise viewing area.
Witness the magic of Uluru as dawn breaks over Australia's spiritual heart. Enjoy a light breakfast of tasty muffins, toasted muesli, juice, tea, coffee and hot chocolate.
Before you embark on your segway adventure, take a short guided walk into Mutitjulu Waterhole at the base of the rock.
Step on your segway and cruise 12kms around the base of Uluru with your guide leading the way. Stop and take in Australia's most incredible landscapes. When your tour ends, you'll be transferred back to Ayers Rock Resort.
Tour duration approx. 5 hours
Tour begins 1 hour prior to sunrise.
Suitable for children 12 years and over.
From $179 / adult
- Watch the sunrise at Uluru from a different up-close perspective
- Light breakfast, tea and coffee
- 12km segway tour including a visit to Mutitjulu Waterhole
- Segway and helmet
- Transfers from and to Ayers Rock Resort
- Guided commentary along the way
- Audio guides available in Mandarin, Japanese, Italian, French, German and Spanish (on request at time of booking)