Uluru Segway Tours - Self Drive to Uluru
$159 /person. For travel between 1st Apr 2023 - 31st Mar 2024
If you have your own transport or vehicle, this is the perfect Segway tour for you.
Travel into the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park and meet your guide in the Kuniya Car Park near the Mutitjulu Waterhole, 10 minutes prior to the tour departure time.
Enjoy a 12km fun-filled guided Segway adventure around the base of Uluru with your small group. Stop along the way taking in all the highlights and hear the creation stories. It's an experience not to be missed.
If you are driving from Ayers Rock Resort, it will take approximately 40 minutes to get to the Kuniya Car Park.
Please ensure that you arrive 10 minutes prior to your tours scheduled departure time.
- 1 Apr to 30 Sep - 9am
- 1 Oct to 30 Oct - 8am
- 1 Nov to 14 Nov - 6:30am
- 15 Nov to 31 Dec - 6:15am
- 1 Jan to 31 Jan - 6:30am
- 1 Feb to 14 Feb - 6:45am
- 15 Feb to 29 Feb - 7:00am
- 1 Mar to 14 Mar - 7:10am
- 15 Mar to 31 Mar - 7:15am
Tour duration approximately 2.5 hours
Suitable for children 12 years and over.
Note: Transfers to/from Ayers Rock Resort not included. Meet your guide at the Kuniya Car Park near Mutitjulu Waterhole
Clothing and Footwear Participants are required to wear closed in shoes whilst participating on any Uluru Segway tour activity. Under no circumstances will participants wearing thongs be permitted to engage in any Uluru Segway Tours activity. Rider Requirements
Segway riding is a form of adventure activity. Therefore participants need to:
- be a minimum of 12 years of age, and if under 18 years of age be accompanied by an adult;
- weigh between 45-117kg/99-257lbs as set out by Segway PT manufacturer;
- correctly wear the provided helmet, elbow and knee pads at all times;
- be fit, healthy and free from injury or illness that may impact participant ability to Segway;
- be free of vision or balance impairment that may impact safe operation of a Segway PT;
- be fit enough to ride a bicycle
- be free of drugs or alcohol;
- inform Uluru Segway Tours of any health or vision conditions that may impact their participation in the activity