Uluru by Segway - Morning Tour
Uluru Segway Tours
Begin your Segway tour with a hotel pick-up and transfer to Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park.
Meet your guide to take a short walk into Mutitjulu Waterhole and admire its unusual shape and stunning scenery.
Afterwards, set off on an exciting small group segway ride with your guide leading the way. Cruise effortlessly around the entire base of Uluru for 12kms and discover all the highlights of this special part of Australia.
When your tour ends, you'll be transferred back to Ayers Rock Resort.
The following times leave daily from Ayers Rock Resort:
- 7:50am (Nov to Dec)
- 8:20am (Jan to Mar & Oct)
- 8:50am (Apr & Sep)
- 9:20am (May to Aug)
Tour duration approx. 4 hours
Suitable for children 12 years and over.
From $159 / adult
- 12km segway tour including a visit to Mutitjulu Waterhole
- Segway and helmet
- Transfers from and to Ayers Rock Resort
- Guided commentary along the way
- Audio guides available in Mandarin, Japanese, Italian, French, German and Spanish (on request at time of booking)