SEIT Sunset Uluru
SEIT Uluru Tours
With Uluru looming in front of you, follow your guide as you make your way towards this icon.
Visit waterholes and rock art sites and learn of Uluru’s cultural significance to the Anangu (local Aboriginal) people.
You will also learn about the Tjukurpa (creation stories) of Liru (poisonous snake) and Kuniya (python) and about the Mala people.
Then relax and witness a spectacular sunset and absorb the majesty of this powerful place. Sparkling wine and light snacks included.
Tour duration approx. 5 hours
Minimum 2 people per booking
1400 APR - SEP
1500 OCT - MAR
From $169 / adult, $135 / child
- Sparkling wine and light snacks
- Small group tour with professional guide
- Mutitjulu Waterhole and Mala Walk
- Talinguru Nyakunytjaku viewing area
- Uluru sunset
- Transfers to and from Ayers Rock Resort