SEIT Outback Australia
Revel in the early morning serenity of a truly spiritual place as the sunrise colours change on Kata Tjuta. Learn about this diverse environment over a delicious picnic breakfast. Then walk between the mighty conglomerate rock walls into Walpa Gorge and hear how the 36 domes that make up Kata Tjuta have evolved over millions of years. Take time to listen to the wind (Walpa) far above you. The spirituality of this amazing location embraces everyone who ventures here.
Some of the adventures to experience include:
- Changing colours on the domes of Kata Tjuta
- Meandering through massive rock formations
- Learning about the environment of central Australia
- Absorbing the stunning landscapes of the Kata Tjuta region
- Hearing the travels and tales of the explorers
Tour duration approx. 3 hours
Tour departs 4 1/2 hours prior to sunset.