Quarter Uluru, Segway & Sunset
Uluru Segway Tours
Your tour begins with a convenient hotel pick-up and transfer to Uluru. Be taken on a short walk into the majestic Mutitjulu Waterhole where you will hear about the Kuniya story and see ancient rock art.
Then after a short training session and familiarisation with your segway, you will join your experienced guide on a tour taking you along a quarter section of the Uluru base. Park your segway as your guide leads you on the Mala Walk where you will see traditional ceremonial caves, be dwarfed by the sheer vertical walls of Uluru and be embraced by its profound peacefulness.
Afterwards enjoy an intimate sunset viewing experience far away from any crowds as you watch the last rays of the sun set Uluru ablaze in a kaleidoscope of colour from a unique vantage point at the base of Uluru. At the conclusion of your tour you will be returned to your Ayers Rock Resort accommodation.
Tour duration approx 5 hours
Tour departs daily, mid afternoon (between 2:15pm and 3:45pm dependent on the time-of year, exact departure time confirmed at time of booking)
Suitable for children 12 years and over.
From $179 / adult
- Segway tour of a quarter of the base of Uluru
- A visit to Mutitjulu Waterhole and the Mala Walk
- Segway and helmet
- Watch the sunset at Uluru from a different up-close perspective
- Light snack with sparkling wine or soft drink
- Transfers from and to Ayers Rock Resort
- Guided commentary along the way
- Audio guides available in Mandarin, Japanese, Italian, French, German and Spanish (on request at time of booking)