Kings Canyon & Outback Panoramas
Kings Canyon Tours
Drive through the sand hill country towards Kings Canyon, stopping at Kings Creek Station for a delicious cooked breakfast including bacon & eggs, baked beans and toast with coffee, tea and juice.
Continue on to Watarrka National Park where you can make the rocky climb with your Guide to the rim of Kings Canyon to be rewarded with marvellous views. The 6km Kings Canyon Rim Walk may take up to 3 hours to complete and is for those with a good level of fitness. Along the way visit the Garden of Eden, a green oasis deep inside the Canyon.
For an easier walk, you can explore the boulder-strewn canyon floor on the Creek Bed Walk.Learn about the geology, flora, fauna and history of the area from your experienced Guide. This walk is much shorter and takes approximately 1 hour, which leaves you time for a dip in the pool at Kings Canyon Resort or a Helicopter Flight over Kings Canyon (own expense)
After lunch (own expense) you travel to Alice Springs.
0400 OCT - MAR
0400 APR - SEP
Tour duration approx. 15 hour
From $299 / adult, $150 / child
- Delicious cooked breakfast of bacon & eggs, baked beans and toast with coffee, tea and juice
- Visit to Kings Creek Station
- Fabulous views in Watarrka National Park
- Journey deep into the Aussie outback
- Hike to the rim of Kings Canyon
- Walk along the canyon creek bed
- Transfer from Ayers Rock to Alice Springs