Field of Light Star Pass
Stroll among the stars
The experience begins with a convenient hotel pick-up and short transfer to the remote desert location with majestic views of Uluru.
You’re welcomed at an exclusive dune top just after the sun has set on the horizon. Savour a selection of outback canapes with sparkling wine or beer as your host provides insight into the light installation that awaits you. As darkness falls, 50,000 glass spheres gently come to life. Covered under a sky brilliant with stars, Field of Light beckons you to explore and lose yourself momentarily in the rhythms of coloured light.
Not suitable for children 4 years and under.
Tour duration approx. 2.5 hours including transfers
Note: This pass does not give access to the raised viewing area with views of Uluru.
From $98 / adult, $64 / child
- Entrance to Field of Light exhibition
- Introduction by a host
- Outback style canapes
- Australian sparkling wine, beer and non-alcoholic beverages
- Self-guided walk through the illuminated Field of Light
- Panoramic view of Field of Light from dune top area
- Return coach transfers to the remote site from all hotels