55min Uluru, Kata Tjuta & Lake Amadeus
Professional Helicopter Services
Looking for exciting and beautiful things to do in Uluru? See the beauty of the desert as you take in the vast splendour of Lake Amadeus, whilst looking for camels roaming where the salt lake meets the sand. Then fly to the majestic Uluru and Kata Tjuta, realising their powerful presence amongst the ancient sand dunes covering our red centre.
Please Note: No helicopter tour fly over the top of Uluru or Kata Tjuta. PHS abide by the National Parks Australia procedures for flying within the National Park. These procedures have been designed to minimise the impact helicopter noise has on other park visitors, and to maximise the viewing of guests participating in helicopter tours.
From $535 / person
- Departures from Sunrise through until Sunset, 365 days per year (weather permitting)
- Air Conditioned bus transfers from within the Ayers Rock Resort
- Informative commentary provided by your pilot throughout the flight including tips on the best angle for those postcard photos
- Opportunity to have your photo taken in front of the helicopter
- Estimated flying time of 55 minutes, total tour duration 1.5 hours