Desert Dreaming Yoga Retreat
Realise your full potential by connecting to the power of nature through yoga, dance, and meditation held in the revitalising surrounds of Ayers Rock Resort and Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park.
This intimate and exclusive week, led by your host Denby Sheather will see you walk, dance, stretch, meditate, laugh, and sing. Take time to reflect as you create space for integration and alignment in a unique desert location.
- Stay at the 5 star Sails in the Desert Hotel
- Healthy, nutritious meals and contemporary bush tucker
- Unique camels to sunset ride
- Yoga and spiritual awareness classes at Uluru and Kata Tjuta
- Dot painting workshop with Indigenous artists
- A magical once-in-a-lifetime desert dining experience under the stars
- Pamper yourself with a massage and optional luxurious spa therapies at Red Ochre Spa
- The opportunity to experience the immersive Tjungu Indigenous Cultural Festival
"Having Denby's teaching, her dedication and awesome, deep knowledge in my life changes everything."
- Kath Anderson
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest as spaces are limited. Price: Twin $5,199 | Single $5,997