Bush Tucker Journeys is the most comprehensive program of native flavour experiences and tastings celebrating Indigenous food and culture in Australia today. From free activities such as the daily Bush Food Experience, to luxurious, once-in-a-lifetime dining experiences.
Sails In The Desert
In the heart of Australia's Red Centre, Sails in the Desert contrasts Uluru's raw beauty.from $510 per room, min 3 nightsDesert Gardens Hotel
Centrally located and surrounded by magnificent ghost gums and flowering native shrubs.from $430 per room, min 3 nightsEmu Walk Apartments
Emu Walk Apartments offer the luxury of newly renovated, fully serviced apartmentsfrom $470 per room, min 3 nightsThe Lost Camel Hotel
This quirky hotel is conveniently located in the heart of the Resortfrom $240 per room, min 3 nightsOutback Pioneer Hotel
Perfect for the demands of travellers looking for quality service in relaxed surrounds.from $310 per room, min 3 nightsOutback Pioneer Lodge
Perfect for the budget minded traveller with comfortable budget rooms & hostel beds.from $38 per night, dorm bedAyers Rock Campground
Ayers Rock campground offers cabins, powered and unpowered camp sitesfrom $43 Non-Powered SiteLongitude 131°
Longitude 131° offers an exclusive experience of the Australian Outback.from $3000 all inclusive, min 2 nightHotel Deals: Uluru Short Break
Discover the magic of Uluru with our Uluru Short Breakfrom $360 4 days/3 nights per personHotel Deals: Uluru Escape Package
A visit to the heart of Australia will leave you with lasting memories.from $690 4 days/3 nights per personHotel Deals: Ultimate Uluru Escape
Immerse yourself in the magic of this cultural living landscape in luxury.from $1308 4 days/3 nights per person
- Best of Uluru Itineraries Soak up the stunning outback with the must do tours and activities.
- Luxury Itineraries Treat yourself to a little luxury and indulgence with experiences that will leave you with lasting memories.
- Outback Adventure Itineraries Fun packed, adrenaline pumped adventure experiences.
Travelling to Uluru
- Getting Here & Getting Around Flight, transfers and car-hire information & maps
- Weather Forecast, Sunrise & Sunset Weather forecast, sunrise and sunset viewing locations and times in Uluru and Kata Tjuta.
- Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park Can I climb Uluru? When is Uluru open? Do I need a ticket? What walks can I do?
- Anangu & Culture Anangu are the traditional owners of Uluru-Kata Tjuta.
- Mutitjulu Foundation Considering the riches you will take away, why not leave a little something behind?
- Natural Environment Info on the geology of Uluru & Kata Tjuta, flora, birds, bugs & wildlife and astronomy.
- Red Centre Discover Alice Springs, Mt Conner & Kings Canyon located in Australia's Red Centre.
- Maps Maps of Ayers Rock Resort, the Red Centre & Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park.
Around the Resort
- Dining, Restaurants & Bars Choose from 15 dining options at Ayers Rock Resort.
- Services & Facilities The Resort Town Square provides a comprehensive range of services and facilities
- Art & Galleries Wander around and immerse yourself in the art and galleries located at Ayers Rock Resort.
- About Ayers Rock Resort An oasis in the middle of the desert, the iconic curves of Uluru are just the beginning.
- What's On Event Calendar Throughout the year Ayers Rock Resort hosts a number of major annual and special events
- Red Ochre Spa Relax in the heart of the Australian outback with a visit to the Red Ochre Spa.
- Conferences & Business Events Conferences, Meetings and Events at Ayers Rock Resort's Uluru Meeting Place
- Weddings Journey to Uluru in the spiritual heart of Australia for the ultimate wedding setting.