Ayers Rock Resort
Why book with Voyages Travel Centre?
Why book with Voyages Ayers Rock Resort?
Here are six good reasons why you should book:
1. Best Price Guarantee When you book your reservation with Voyages, we guarantee the best rate at all times.
2. Earn Velocity Points Ayers Rock Resort is proud to be a partner of the Velocity Frequent Flyer Program, the loyalty program of Virgin Australia. Velocity members can earn 3 Velocity Points for every dollar spent on accommodation when booking direct with us (conditions apply)
3. Expert Advice Our friendly Travel Specialists are experts on the destination and know the Resort inside out. We own and operate all properties at Ayers Rock Resort so we know it inside out. Our Travel Specialists will be able to help you with accommodation, touring, car hire, flights, travel insurance and transfers and can discuss the options and tailor a package that best suits you.
4. Someone To Talk To We have a dedicated, Australian based Travel Centre, open 7 days a week. To speak with one of our Travel Specialists simply call +61 2 8296 8010 or 1300 134 044 (from within Australia). We're open between 8am and 6:30pm (AEST) Monday to Friday, and from 9am to 5pm (AEST) on Saturday and Sunday. Or email us on email@example.com
5. Instant Confirmation Your booking is confirmed immediately.
6. Flexible Cancellation Policy We appreciate that plans change and you may need to cancel or postpone your travel arrangements. Therefore, most of our rates have simple, no-hassle cancellation policies.
PLUS, enjoy more benefits on your Uluru Holiday;
Kids stay and eat breakfast free Children 12 years and under stay free when using existing bedding and eat buffet breakfast free when dining with a paying adult.
Free daily Indigenous activities Enjoy a wide range of free activities, including guided or self-guided garden walks, bush yarns at the Circle of Sand with a local Aboriginal storyteller, boomerang and spear throwing, Indigenous art markets, dance and theatre performances + much more
Free Airport Transfers Complimentary return coach transfers from Ayers Rock Airport to Ayers Rock Resort meet every scheduled flight.
Free Resort Shuttle Bus A free shuttle bus circulates the Resort daily, departing approximately every 20 minutes from 10:30am to 6:00pm and 6:30pm to 12:30am. It stops at all Hotels, the Campground and at the Resort Town Square, Visitors Centre and the Uluru Camel Farm. Please note that the shuttle does not go to the National Park.
Room-charge facilities Dine at any of the Resort's 15 restaurants & bars and charge back to your room. Selected tours & activities can also be charged to your room account.
BOOK YOUR RED CENTRE HOLIDAY TODAY!